Martin & Whitacre – A Brief History
Founded in 1982
by Lincoln Martin and Gary Whitacre.
The original business was founded by James B Tracy, Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor in the mid 1950’s and acquired by Charles Ahlbrecht in 1970.
In 1982 Ahlbrecht Surveying was purchased by Lincoln Martin, P.E. and Gary Whitacre, P.L.S.
Pioneers in acquisition of state-of-the art surveying systems.
- 1984 – WILD field to finish survey system
- 1995 – Leica RTK GPS
- 2000 – Lincoln Martin Retires
- 2004 – Leica HDS 360 Laser Scanner
- 2010 – HYPACK Multi-beam Bathymetric System
- 2020 – WHIRRX Drone System