Martin & Whitacre Surveyors & Engineers, Inc. has immediate openings for qualified personnel to enhance our team. We take pride in providing a safe, healthy, enjoyable workplace that promotes the professional development of all employees.
Employment opportunities are currently available in the following areas:
- Civil/Survey CAD Technician – Requires a minimum of two years experience drafting survey documents and civil plans, including plats of survey, subdivisions, topographic survey drawings, ALTA surveys, plan/profile drawings and site plans and as-built record surveys. AutoCAD knowledge required, Civil 3D and Leica equipment experience a plus. Field experience preferred but not necessary.
- Survey Crew Chief – Requires a minimum of five years experience supervising all types of survey projects, including boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, bathymetric surveys, flood plain surveys and as-built record surveys. GPS and basic AutoCAD knowledge required, Civil 3D and Leica equipment experience a plus.
Minimum Requirements for Land Survey Positions:
- Clean Driving Record
- Must pass a mandatory Drug Test
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Ability to travel overnight for projects
We offer excellent growth potential and competitive wages with medical/dental insurance, 401K and bonus package.
Send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or Martin & Whitacre Surveyors & Engineers, Inc. at P.O. Box 413, Muscatine, IA 52761